the God of Jacob is our fortress.
634. for guidance I so desperately need.
635. encouragement from friends.
636. hugs from son.
637. special words from son.
638. long exercise walk on the weekend.
639. 6 pounds lost.
640. dinner cooked by husband.
641. special friends.
642. job I love.
643. time with family and friends.
645. new lotion.
Lord, I am so thankful that you are with me…that you are my rock. Please be with me today while I have some difficult things ahead of me.
I have some things to do and decisions to make in the next few days that are difficult, would you please pray for me that I will have guidance to make the right decision?