In addition to determining the number of stars and calling them by name…he knows ME…I am HIS child, just one of the things on my gratitude list today…
343. that I AM His child.
344. fall colored leaves falling against a blue sky.
345. patience and understanding to know when I can’t do more.
346. blogging friends that encourage me, even when I can’t post.
347. God working in the lives of those dear to me, in ways I would not have imagined.
348. courage to continue in Accounting I.
349. wonderful friends.
352. resources to pay the bills.
353. patience to persevere when I don’t understand.
354. new sweaters.
355. meeting new people at a party.
356. finally beginning to feel like this is HOME, after 3 years.
357. phone calls from son.
358. special friend that sent a special gift for my birthday.
359. that God understands and has a plan, even when I don’t understand.
I join the gratitude community at Ann’s Place.
As you know, I have been overwhelmed with what all has been going on and have not posted as regularly as I had in the past. Some of you are so faithful to encourage me, even though I am irregular with my posts…thank you.
The weekend of October 30th some friends gave me a surprise party! I was so touched. Can you imagine how hard it is to surprise me? Not the surprise part as much as just the scheduling part…I control the calendar in my house, yet my husband and friends managed to get something on the calendar and pull off a party. I was impressed. They even took the time to make a video of my life. My husband found pictures I didn’t even remember having in this house! I was so touched that people in my life – here in this place I have only been for three years – cared enough to go to all that trouble. I am truly blessed. To those friends…if you are reading this…THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. Handwritten thank you notes are coming…but I have a lot of them to write, so please be patient! 🙂
On a totally different note…if you or someone you know would like to go skiing in Colorado this winter, please contact me through this blog. I have a condo in Breckenridge with several open weeks – I would love to rent it to YOU!
Lord, thank you for ALL my blessings. You have sent some wonderful people into my life and they are helping to make this place home. With that comes a peace that I know things are going to be OK, even when I don’t know the plan. You promised never to leave me, nor forsake me…to know the stars and the number of hairs on my head…thank you Lord. I am so grateful your understanding has NO limit.
Thank YOU for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful week…a week filled with blessings…