I have so much for which to be thankful…
421. shelter during snowy/icy weather.
422. warmth during the same.
423. safety on the roads.
424. more situations that I do not understand, but I know He does.
425. new recipes from this.
426. husband who cooked the recipes.
427. good visit with new doctor.
428. new projects at work.
429. XC skiing for husband’s birthday.
430. new friends.
431. hosting an upcoming party – first of it’s kind since we moved here.
432. friends that care enough to check on me when they sense something is wrong.
433. wood burning fires.
434. charcoal grilled steaks.
435. clean floors.
436. melting snow and ice.
437. Whiter than Snow.
438. a new great-nephew.
439. trying something new.
440. glimmer of hope in Accounting II.
I think I am going to try something new…I am going to TRY and carry a notebook with me and write my gratitude during the week, as it happens. Years ago, I wrote down at least 5 things for which I was thankful before I went to sleep at night. Amazingly, I started to sleep better…or maybe NOT so amazingly. Anyway, I read that Annesta writes her gratitude during the week. I think I am going to give it a try.
My roller coaster ride hasn’t stopped, but He is helping me to see that I can hang on. He will take care of me.
Lord, thank you for all of it. The roller coaster, the snow and ice, the phone calls, everything…without You, I couldn’t make it. Please guide those I love in the situations and decision they are facing. Help me Lord, to accept your will…whatever it may be.