Just a few of the gifts this week…
482. Andy arriving safely home.
483. peace about things.
484. words of encouragement and
485. words of prayer from friends.
486. finding some patience.
487. letting go of some things.
488. spring coming – soon I hope.
489. grocery money.
492. fun times with friends.
493. taxes almost done.
494. jobs completed
495. phone calls.
497. new resolve.
498. attitude adjustments.
499. words reminding me of something important.
500. listing 500 gifts.
Lord, thank you for safe passage into the unknown, bringing Andy back into our home and giving us peace so far. I think we are all different people that when he left Lord, please continue to work in this situation and guide us in the path you would have us go.
I am joining in the gratitude community at Ann’s place.