Lord, thank you for reminding me that you are with me, even as I get older, even as I find a gray hair and more wrinkles.
It is Monday…once again I add to my gratitude list. Read more at Ann’s place some things I am thankful for…
131. an answered prayer…again!
132. good friends.
133. good coffee.
134. red meat.
135. spring flowers.
138. spring nail polish.
139. FINALLY finding some new black dress sandals.
140. and some summer shorts.
141. an unexpected opportunity to share my faith while taking a walk.
142. evening strolls after dinner with my husband.
143. that the refrigerator didn’t quit until Sunday night!
I hope you have a great day…I discovered last night, just before bed that my refrigerator wasn’t working. I had company for dinner both Saturday and Sunday nights…thankfully, it worked until last night.
Thank you, Lord, for the opportunity you gave me to share with someone that while I do not understand the current circumstances in my life…I know you have a plan. I know you understand. Thank you for the challenges you have presented before me as I start my week…please help me have the strength to complete them.
What are you thankful for today?