232. safe air travel.
233. lessons learned while travelling.
234. kind airline personnel.
235. night spent in airport. (Yes, I am thankful for that!)
236. wonderful visit with son.
237. time spent with sister and her family.
238. fun time with great nieces.
239. fabulous finds in Palms Springs thrift store.
240. coming home.
241. husband that house in perfect order.
242. feeling better.
243. great doctor friend.
244. the Great Physician.
246. errands accomplished when not feeling well.
247. unpacked suitcases and laundry done.
248. friends that accept offer of help.
249. hubby that cooks. (have I said that before?!?)
250. great Sunday dinner with friends.
251. new job.
Lord, thank you for so many blessings in my life. Thank you for the life lessons I have learned through this exercise…more than just about thankfulness and gratefulness…lesson about acceptance, finding the good in the “bad” and seeing the joy in normal, everyday activities. Things that I used to take for granted. Lord thank you…for everything.
If you would like to participate in the gratitude community, visit A Holy Experience over at Ann’s place…you’ll be glad you did.
While I was gone last week, Sarah tagged me for my five favorite devotions. After much prayer and thought…I have to confess, that I do not have a real favorite. While I am a member of the Catholic church now, it was not how I was raised so the traditional Catholic prayers are not things I pray on a regular basis. Starting my day with scripture reading reflecting on the daily reading in Billy Graham’s Hope for Each Day book. Music is another way that I connect with the Lord, prayerful songs like those I use on my blog. I find it really hard to list five, but these are two that I use daily.
I hope you have a wonderful day…I am starting my new job today…what are you up to these last days of summer??
Peace & Blessings…