It is Monday and as difficult as the last week has been, I have so much for which to be thankful. So, once again I add to my list in an effort to reach 1000 gifts…
92. exclamation points! Oh how I love them!!!!!
93. and dots…or periods…
94. the trials.
95. the triumphs.
96. good friends that drove from St. Louis to meet us camping.
97. dark chocolate.
98. honey wheat pretzels.
99. the opportunity to go camping.
100. safe travels.
102. enough money to pay the bills, at least for now.
103. good neighbors.
104. new chicken recipe.
105. Ann Taylor tees. always bought on sale…usually 2 for 1 or buy 1, get 1 1/2 off! 🙂
106. our National Parks.
107. a call from Andy…he says he is fine.
108. digital cameras.
How was your weekend? Mine was pretty good, we met friends from St. Louis in Shenandoah National Park…beautiful weather and it was a nice break from the chaos of what has been going on. I truly am thankful for the beautiful parks in our country. I took this picture on Skyline Drive.
And these were waiting for me when I got home….Does anyone know if those light green shoots will bloom with flowers or are they just going to be leaves?
I hope you have a wonderful day….
Peace and blessings…
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your information is safe and will never be shared.