This hasn’t been my easiest week. In fact, it has been one of the more difficult and challenging weeks in recent memory.
I am not abandoning my We Can Win! posts, but life has dictated that I take an unexpected break this week.
Just a couple of thoughts…
- since we started We Can Win! what are you WINNING? Are you getting control of your eating?
- or your exercise?
- are you getting more rest?
- or more water?
- are you being kinder to yourself?
- are you recognizing that this is a JOURNEY and NOT a destination? We don’t arrive at a healthy lifestyle, it is something we pursue on a regular (hopefully) basis.
- have you stopped saying Never or Always? I think those are biggies!
I find myself being more conscious about my eating and exercise since starting this series. I can’t just talk about living a healthy lifestyle…I am really trying to LIVE a healthy lifestyle. Some days are better than others, but that is the way it is for most people.
I have a couple of things working in my mind for this series. On Tuesday of next week, I have an announcement…don’t miss it.
By the way, did you see my book review from Monday? I really enjoyed that book.