I Thessalonians 5:16-18
467. beautiful moon.
469. Spring Break.
470. time off work.
471. an 84 on an Acct. II test!
472. more accounting homework.
473. buying my Relevant ticket.
474. spending Friday with special friends.
475. great new chocolate chip cookie recipe.
476. feeling better…about things.
477. for the changes I don’t understand.
478. for the few changes I DO understand.
479. hearing from friends and family.
480. knowing that He has a plan.
481. closing in on the half-way mark.
I am joining in the gratitude community at Ann’s place.